Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day...

What a great excuse to head off to Bend for the days with my otter half! We have quite a busy weekend that started Friday afternoon upon arrival in the area. We met up with a potential DJ for our wedding and then we enjoyed a few hours of wine and food tasting for the event. I just have to say, Brasada Ranch is one of the more beautiful places I have ever been. It is just spectacular. The food...on my gosh...the food. Amazing. The afternoon/evening out there was wonderful.

Today after a late start we headed up to the mountain for some cross country skiing. We got in just under 3 hours and had a great time. We got off the beaten path and I had the pleasure of breaking trail for a while in fresh powder...it was so cool! The rest of the weekend will be pretty chill. This was an easy week so today it was great to substitute a ski for a bike ride. I'll get up tomorrow and hammer out 75 minutes or so of running and call it a week. My fitness is slowly starting to improve. With that...about to pop the bottle on some champagne and then off to dinner at Staccato! What a great weekend. Hope everyone is healthy and happy this Valentine's day weekend. Thanks for reading,

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment