Thursday, March 3, 2011

I got...

nothing to say. Training is going along pretty well. I feel like I'm finally healthy which is nice. I've been working real closer with M. Slyvester on getting my bike dialed. We aren't finished yet unfortunately. There is still a chance that we might not be able to make the current bike work, which would not be ideal...but there are worse things than buying a new bike. I hope we get the position dialed soon so I can mark this off the list!

I haven't posted my schedule for the year, just been too busy!! If you notice, I've been having a tough time posting let alone updating my race schedule. I'll try and get to that this weekend. I can say I'll be racing the 8k Shamrock run next weekend and have the Corvallis half marathon in a month's time. Beyond that, there is a cycling race or two that I will probably take part in if it's cool with coach. Then most of April and all of May will be about getting my dialed for CDA. Crazy to think it's already March. I'll be interested to see how I perform at the Shamrock Run. I have yet to do any speed work. Any special work has all been strength (hills, etc). I also still feel like I'm carrying a few extra pounds. We'll see how it goes though. Those 8-10ks are so darn hard. Basically red line for 30 minutes or so. BRUTAL.

OK, like I said earlier...nothing to really say, so I won't continue to bore those reading. Thanks for taking the time to check in!
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment